Thursday, April 4, 2013

Bows.

I love bows.

The end.

No, but I really do. Hence these nails!



The weather has started to really brighten up - note that I did not say warm up (that lying bastard of a groundhog). Secretly though, I'm glad it's still a little cold because I only have stuff for chillier weather. I haven't moved all my stuff yet, and I probably won't get the chance until May, so I'm kind of okay with the weather as it is.

But I still wanted something more for the season. I started with I Think in Pink from O.P.I and just added this bow rhinestone design. So easy.


The rhinestones I actually just received today. I bought this set of rhinestones, dotting tools and tweezers. I also received my Matte About You from Essie. Now I'm just waiting on my nail art brushes, which I think are coming from Hong Kong, so it'll be another couple weeks. Sad face.

But that just means that I have more time to plan different ideas, and I've already got a few that I really want to try. I'm going to start doing as much as I can with my left hand so I can become ambidextrous and do each hand equally well (or badly as I'm sure some cases will be). So I'm looking forward to the next few weeks and testing out my different designs!

No comments:

Post a Comment